Photo Courtesy of McAllen Food Park
If you’re looking for things to do in McAllen this weekend, then be sure to mark your planners for these events! You can look forward to McAllen Food Park Unplugged, Summer Melon Mash-Up, and so much more! Check them all out below!
Friday, July 12th
- Sharpen your drawing skills with a Charcoal Workshop hosted by exhibiting artist Erica Daborn at the IMAS from 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM. Recommended for ages 16 and over. There will be a fee of $15 per participant.
- Come to a fun-filled presentation by Sea Turtle Inc. at the McAllen Public Library from 2:00 PM until 3:00 PM.
- Celebrate GOMA Boutique’s Grand Opening with a Fashion and Beauty Event from 12:00 PM until 6:00 PM.
- Stop by Moonstruck Market for the Beat the Heat Summer Sale Event from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM. This event will continue on Saturday from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM.
- Discover local artisans at Semilla Coffee Lab’s Jewelry Pop-Up event from 4:00 PM until 9:00 PM.
- Join Sunset Yoga at the McAllen Nature Center from 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM. There is a suggested donation of $1 per person.
- Enjoy live music from Lauren Corzine at McAllen Food Park Unplugged from 8:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
Photo Courtesy of McAllen Farmers Market
Saturday, July 13th
Photo Courtesy of McAllen Public Library
Sunday, July 14th
Have Fun, Explorers!
As always, be sure to take plenty of photos and tag us when you can. Use #exploremcallen and #mcalleneats for a chance to have us share your post!